ALIT is shortened of Arek Lintang (Children of Star), a Non Government Organization (NGO) which formally established on April 22, 1999. Many founders of ALIT had conducting some assistance duties for street children in Surabaya since 1996.
The Vision of ALIT is to develop an equality for all children to achieve their rights. Our mission is to promote the condition of marginal children such as street children, children from poor areas in middle of the city and remote areas, children from minority groups through family economic empowerment, improvement of children participation, and advocacy at the local and nationwide government.
Nowadays, ALIT has developed and reachable by the community in several areas all over Indonesia and international community. We are working together with many sectors in running our mission, which are the local and nationwide Indonesia government, other NGOs, internationalorganizations, universities, press media, United Nations agency, and some private groups.
Logo and Its Philosophy
IMAGE LOGO ALIT
❑ There's always hope for children
❑ High future goals in the dark
❑ Sign post
❑ Friendly ❑ Happy
1. HASTA BRATA
SELF-INTEGRATED LEADERSHIP BASE ON 8 GODS CHARACTER & NATURE ELEMENTS
• Batara Wisnu - Bantala (Earth)
• Batara Bayu - Maruta (Wind)
• Batara Baruna - Samodra (Ocean) / (Water)
• Bethari Ratih - Candra (Moon)
• Bathara Surya - Surya (Soon)
• Bathara Indra - Akasa (Sky)
• Bhatara Brahma - Dahana (Fire)
• Bhatara Ismaya - Kartika (Star)
ASPECT OF NATIONAL RESISTANCE DEVELOPMENT
• Natural Aspects (Trigatra)
1. the location and geographical conditions of Indonesia